The “Francysk Skaryna and the Renaissance book culture” conference considers posters for presentation in digital format. During the conference posters will be displayed on interactive monitors for viewing by conference attendees. On settled time presenters will have opportunity to present their topics and comments on posters.
E-Posters should adhere to the following formatting specifications:
- Language: All e-Posters should be prepared in English
- File Format: both PDF and PowerPoint (PPT or PPTX) file are required. 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PPT (or PPTX) PDF. Submit both files.
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 28 points
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PPT (or PPTX) and PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name. Make sure your poster file is not password-protected.
- File size: Less than 5 MB
The format for the poster paper should be as follows:
- Statement of Topic: A short title.
- Abstract (Description): The abstract is a short description of your poster.
- Purpose — What was the intent or goal of the study? What did you want to learn?
- Background/Significance — What was the problem and why was it important? What knowledge are you building on?
- Method — What was the design? What was the sample? What instruments were used? How was data collected and analyzed?
- Results — What were the findings?
- Conclusions — What do the findings mean?
E-Poster Discussion presenters have each been allocated 10 minutes to present their E-Poster, plus 5 minutes for discussion at the E-Poster screens. E-Poster Viewing abstracts will have specific presentation date and time. The presenter may stand by the E-Poster Viewing screens in order to present their E-Poster.
E-Poster files must be submitted to Conference organizing committee till 2022 September 12.